Hervé-Antoine Couderc is a tax partner specialized in wealth engineering.
He began his career in a US law firm in Paris in 1986 before joining Arthur Andersen in1991.
Hervé-Antoine divides his time between advice to family businesses and equity investors. He provides assistance to French and international companies in their growth, inter-generation transmission and transfer operations. He advises directors and shareholders in the structuring of their asset.
Hervé-Antoine’practice focuses on :
- analysis and advice on remuneration and profit-sharing for employees and/or company directors ;
- assistance in the context of international relocations for individuals;
- structuring of private wealth and international investments made abroad by French tax residents and made by non-residents in France ;
- structuring and transmission of assets ;
- structuring of property investments ;
- performance of tax audits and regularization ;
- family governance, corporate governance and philanthropy ;
- declarations, tax audits and tax litigations.
- Family Business
- Private client services (PCS)
- Wealth tax
- Estate and gift tax
- International tax for individuals and holding companies
- Tax litigation