Delphine started her career at Archibald (Arthur Andersen Law Firm in Paris) in 1998 before joining Landwell, a PwC Law firm in Paris in 2002, where she worked until 2005. She has been practicing at the firm since its creation in 2005.
Delphine Bariani assists her clients (composed primarily of French and global industrial and family groups) and their shareholders, with the definition and implementation of their development strategies, the management of shareholders’ relationships, mergers, acquisitions and restructurings, including matters related to corporate governance, liability of directors and executives, boards of directors and corporate compliance. Her expertise includes providing advice with respect to commercial and more general corporate matters.
Delphine Bariani has a wide range of expertise, with a particular focus on the health and pharmaceutical sector, start-up and technology companies.
Delphine divides her time between:
- Legal structuring, writing and negotiation in merger and acquisition transactions
- Private equity transactions (writing and negotiation of all legal documentation, agreements and providing assistance in managing client relations within their shareholders)
- Assistance of management teams in connection with their legal and financial investment package
- Counsel to family groups and family shareholders (creation of holding companies, writing and negotiation of shareholders agreements and family agreements)
Delphine is a member of the International Bar Association (IBA). She has been an attorney at law since 1998.
Holding a Business Law Master Degree (Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne), Delphine is graduated from the l’Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris – Section EcoFi
- Mergers and Acquisitions and M&A Project Management
- Private Equity transactions
- Legal Due Diligence
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Terms & Conditions/Contract Law
- Company restructuring operations
- Compensation and profit-sharing of executives/senior managers